Harry McCool DDS, PC – Lilburn Prosthodontist and Restorative Dentist
Dr. Harry McCool is a leading Prosthodontist and Restorative Dentist in Lilburn, Georgia. As a Prosthodontist, Dr. McCool has special training and experience working with adult patients who have missing teeth and other complex dental issues.
Dr. McCool has served the Lilburn area since 1986, with over 25 years at his present location. During that time, Dr. McCool has continued to upgrade his facility, offering the latest technology for preventive and restorative dental care.
Education & Training
- Bachelors Degree – Chemistry: Rhodes College, Memphis, TN
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, Memphis, TN
- Two Year Post Doctoral Prosthodontic Residency: V.A. Medical Center, Memphis, TN
- Faculty Member – Prosthodontics: Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, GA
Continuing Education and Professional Memberships
Dr. McCool believes staying current in dental concepts is very important. He has completed most of the curriculum at the Dawson Academy, one of the leading post graduate training and research facilities in the United States. Dr. McCool was also awarded the Passion for Dentistry Award in March 2016 by the Dawson Academy
He is a member of the following dental study clubs:
- Leads the Atlanta Dawson Study Club
- Atlanta Seattle Study Club
- RV Tucker Gold Castings Study Club
- Paradigm Dental Implant Study Group
In addition, Dr. McCool is an active member of the following Dental Professional Organizations:
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northern District Dental Society
- Hinman Dental Society
Dr. McCool is a native of Tennessee. He and his wife, Angie were high school sweethearts and have been married over 38 years. They have two children and 1 grand child. One live in Statesboro, GA and the other lives in the Charlotte, N.C. area.
Dr. McCool and his family enjoy a variety of activities outside the office. They have an RV and love camping, hiking, hunting, boating, water sports and following University of Tennessee athletics.