Your dental health is very important to us. We will do everything we can to make sure you receive the dentistry you want and need in a budget that you are comfortable with.
Our flexible payment options include:
- Payment by cash, check, or major credit card
- Interest free financing through Care Credit
- Payment schedules for complete treatment plans
- Assistance utilizing your Health Savings Account or flex spending account to maximize tax benefit without high out of pocket costs
- Complimentary filing of claim forms for Dental Insurance benefits
Interest Free Financing
We offer low interest and no interest financing for up to 12 months through Care Credit and Lending Club.
- Visit www.carecredit.com/apply today to get pre-approval online and learn more about their convenient monthly payment plans.
- Visit www.lendingclub.com for information on rates, terms and an online application for budgeting your dental care.
Many of the procedures and services we provide are covered by dental insurance. As a courtesy, we will submit claim forms on your behalf to help you maximize your insurance benefits. Our staff will also help you to utilize your Health Savings Account or other flex spending account to maximize benefits without significant out of pocket expenses.
About Dental Insurance
Dental insurance is a prepaid benefit and is an agreement between the employer or individual and the dental insurance provider. Benefits are provided on an annual basis and do not carry over from one year to the next. Dental insurance providers have specific coverage that they allow. As a courtesy, we will contact your insurance provider to determine your benefits before scheduling treatment.
Our goal is to provide optimal dental care without sacrificing service based on dental insurance benefits. We will work with your dental insurance provider to maximize your benefits. Our staff will work with you to make any cost not covered by dental insurance as easy and manageable as possible.